I don’t know about you, but the men on my list are always the hardest for me to shop for. Here are some of my favorite ideas for this year to get you started..
- Utility tool for every man – Zootility PocketMonkey
- Kollea Stainless Steel Chilling Ice Cubes for Whiskey Wine, Pack of 6
- Daisy PowerLine Slingshot
- Mixology Dice®
- Extra long phone charging cord
- Novelty Socks 2 Pair Set – Choose Prints Choose from a wide variety of prints (think tacos, pot leaves, American flags, superheroes, beer, etc..)
- Kikkerland Putter Cup Golf Mug
- Western’s Smokehouse Pork and Beef Jerky Variety Pack
- The Great Grill Scraper
- Stanley 4-in-1 Pocket Screwdriver
- By far one of my man’s favorite things is his Yeti Coolers Rambler Colster. It keeps his beer cold for hours and is definitely a must-have for anyone who drinks from a can.
- New Gym Bag. Our recommendation: Under Armour Storm Undeniable II SM Duffle, Black (001), One Size
- NCAA Tailgate Cornhole Set You can personalize them with any NFL or Collegiate team
- The Pit Master Gift Basket An easy gift idea for anyone who loves to BBQ. You can find many sizes and varieties to fit any budget.
- Bottle Cap Collection Display Case Is he super proud of his craft beer collection and knowledge? Here’s a great gift for him to show off those caps he won’t part with.
- A bluetooth speaker either for the house or a waterproof one (we personally recommend both of these) – Bose SoundLink or the VicTsing Shower Speaker
7. A new jersey from his favorite sports team – Shop Team Jerseys
8. A nice pair of sunglasses. Oakley Men’s Sunglasses
9. It’s hard to go wrong with a new watch – the tried and true favorite around here is the Citizen Men’s Navihawk Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch This watch has a large face that features up to 3 time zones, synced GPS and it’s solar powered.
10. The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit, Sandalwood is a luxury that most men don’t buy for themselves and makes a great gift.
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate.