Secret Santa is a fun way to organize gift giving in a large group without having to buy a present for everyone. It is all fun and games until you draw the one person that you don’t know very well or is difficult to shop for! Here are some ideas for all types of people to get you thinking:
- The chef: this Bialetti Pasta Pot. I received one of these for Christmas from my brother almost a decade ago and it is still a go-to pot for cooking pasta or potatoes because of it’s durability and easy drain option.
- The Green Thumb: Urban Agriculture Organic Grow Kit
- The Outdoorsman: Fire Starters from Christophe Pourny Studio
- The Hangry Co-worker: Hangry Kit
- The Cyclist: Cruzy Kuzy Leather Bike Cup Holder Handmade by Hide & Drink
- The Baker: 10 Piece Compact Mixing Bowls, Food Prep and Measuring Nesting Set
- The Techy:USB Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Roll Up Silicon Foldable Keyboard
- The Coffee-lover OR The Smartass: Kicking Horse Coffee — Smart Ass
- The Foodie: Foodie Dice®
- The Wino: Travel Wine & Bottle Protectors
- The Pet-lover: Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum. I could swear by this thing. It works so well on furniture.
- Not a Morning Person: Morning Mug
- The Dreamer: The Blue Sky and Clouds Umbrella
- The Tea Drinker: Tea Infuser for Loose Leaf Tea
- The Hostess: Mini Mason Jar Mug Shot Glass Set
- When all else fails: Cookie or treats gift set. A welcome gift for almost anyone when you just can’t think of something they would need or want.Mrs. Fields Precious Present Gift Box
Disclaimer: This post may contain a link to an affiliate.